Thursday, October 19, 2006

My eyes are almost fully recovered.haha. i really dun noe what i go school. I keep ponning lectures. lol. nvm about that. I am going on stage tomorrow. haha. It is for SFC; It's thanksgiving chapel tomorrow. We are doing some really funny and dumb actions while sing the songs. haha. I bet the school would laugh thier ass off.haha.

My mum is feeling damn pissed now. It is all my sister's fault. She flunked 3 of her subjects. I was quite surprise that my mum didn't get angry with me when i told her my results yesterday. haha. i am thinking of buying WOW this Sunday. I couldn't decide if i should buy it. I am afraid that my com cannot support it cos it fulfils only the bare minium of the system requirement.

I bet u guys are wondering why my blog has no photos at all ? This is because i do not like to take photos. I dun look good in them. ( i am not saying that i am good looking in real life, just that it looks even worst in photos. ) damn... haha.....