Sunday, October 08, 2006

Promos are over on last Friday !!! haha. i didn't finish any paper except Econs. Sian. I dun care. A sad new. I flunk my piano Grade 8 exams. I dun noe if i should retake it. my mum keep nagging about it. i think i would ask god for help and just toss a coin to see if i should retake it.

My eyes are all red. I think it is because the blood vessel brust . This is the effect of chionging bio for 3 days, 21 hours each. I dun noe if it is going to heal. if it doesn't, i think i would get a pair of red degreeless lens to go with it. Haha. bloody red eyes. then i am going to bleach my hair to silvery white. white hair with bloody red eyes. i would look like a vampire. haha.

The promos are over, yet i am getting more and more busy. I have to do PW ( yet again ). it is due on tues. then i have to look for words that describe my CCA ( Saints for Chirst ), to make the background for a poster for the open house on Sat (14/10). I would also need to do a book review, on the leadership with jesus chirst. It is also dues this week, on fri (13/10). I still need to stay b in the night in school to practise for the thanksgiving chapel ( JC1s) on friday. WOW. So much workload.

Lastly, i would just like to pray for all those who are still having thier exams. i would just like to pray that the lord would guide them and lead them as they go through this period of hardship. Just like to pray that the lord would bless them with the strenght, the will, the determination to go on and study hard, so that they would be able to honour with thier good results. As for those who are going for the missonary trip this dec, I would like to pray that the Lord would bless them with good health and that the misson would be a success and that they would shine for God like a becon in the stormy sea, leading and guiding people who are still in the misery, loneliness and not yet been saved by His mercy and grace, back to the warm loving embrace of the lord.