Saturday, March 25, 2006

The Lock

Sometimes, i just wonder how come other people have so much to write about in thier blog. i just can't seem to think of anything to write about. or is it ? i feel that i just can't open myself to others. i dun seem to trust anyone, not even my family members. i can feel this huge lock pad locking up the true me. may it is because it is too vulnerable. always acting to be the person i am not is getting more tiring. i can't seem to find the person with has the key to my heart. those who are willing to talk to me does not hold the key to my lock. i tried hard to confront myself. but i could not convince myself. i can't feel any emotions since i locked myself up. i don't feel frighten, happy or sad anymore. this became a hindrance, keeping me away from the lord. i don't know what to do. i guess i am lost ? lolz...................