Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Last night was really horrrible. I went to see the doctor again because i started coughing and my eyes are still red and itchy. When i reach the clinic, there are a lot of people. i am last in the queue and i have to wait for 14 people. I figured out that if each person take 3 mins , then i would need to wait for at least 42 mins. So, i went back home again to slack first. i went back to the clinic 30 mins later, the queue is only at 18. WTH. feeling pissed, i went home again to play com. I went back around another 40 mins later when they called me up. haha. The doctor gave me quite a lot of medicine to eat. Last night i popped 3 pills, 10 ml cough medicine and 6 drops of eye drops.

Today, my eyes are feeling much better. they are not as itchy and red. I dun really know why i go school today. i ponned all the lectures. hmm. but i really dun see the point of going to lectures. i dun listen to them anyway. So me and my gang went to SC to play some stupid games. haha. We also went to the Com Lab to surf the net. I so really want to play WOW la. i have enough money to buy but i scare my mum scold.

my econs FT only got a C, 56 marks. i am a bit disappointed but i feel glad too. really must thank the lord for his blessings. at least i passed. haha. my teacher seem quite happy i passed too. anyway, my overall results is the same as my CT; still 49 points. sian. nvm . i will work hard in the holidays.