Friday, October 13, 2006

My eyes !!! They are so itchy. they are all red. i went to see the doctor 2 days ago. she said they are sensitive to the haze. she gave me 2 types of eye drops. I HATE EYE DROPS. they feel so horrible when they get into your eyes. afterwhich, there is this horrible bitter taste from your throat all the way to your lungs.

I got back 4 of my papers yesterday and 1 today. I kinda of screwed up. i got 1 B, 3 Ds and 1 E damn !!! but at least i am promoted !!! i still have got my Econs left. i hope i can get a decent grade for it. my teacher said i improved. however , i got a U for Econs during CT. SO, i dun noe what her IMPROVEMENT mean. i hope i get a decent B.

Tomorrow is SAJC's open house. I am on duty for my CCA ( SFC ). for those who dun noe what is SFC, it is SAINTS FOR CHIRST !!! i pray that more people ( chio bus ) would come to our open house tomorrow and decide to join our school next year to brighten up my remaining days in SAJC. HAHA. Seriously, the number of decent looking girls in SA is not up to its name. ( Chio girls is not my reason for coming SA !!! BUT it would surely make me look foward to going school. haha. i sound so horny.)

O well, enough of this crap talk. i got to go do my book review which is due tomo. i am only 1/4 through the book. i have no idea how am i going to finish it. I am to answer which truth from the most, and why and how you believe it can change your spiritual walk or service to God. OMG. i only have 1 to choose from. NVM. off i go to do the review. BYE.