Monday, October 30, 2006

I am still coughing after 2 weeks. i dun noe whats wrong with me. i keep getting coughs every 2 times after i recovered. Anyway, I was WOWing just now. I reached lvl 26 liao. haha. And i tamed a rare wind serpent. It is red in colour !!! haha.

I pissed my mum off with my school promos results today when i showed her my report card. She was damn pissed and went to sleep at 9:00. lol. WTH. I bet she didn't sleep. just listening to what we doing. haha.

Waking up early in the morning to chiong WOW is taking the toll on me. my eyes are a bit itchy again. i hope they won't turn red again. I think it also have something to do with the PSI. it is 60 now. WTH. dun the indos have anything better to do than burning their forest and cooking their wild lives alive ?

Anyway. i am gonna to sleep now. quite sleepy. Waking up at 5 a.m. to WOW. so must sleep early. haha. what a bad boy i am !