Friday, March 09, 2007

300


Just watched 300 at 2:25 pm today. We got quite some problems trying to get into it because it is a M18 show. We went to 2 other cinemas before we were allowed to go in, in the third one. The previous 2 cinema count the age by birthdays. lol. For the last cinema, the cashier didn't even check the age. lol. 300 is really good in terms of graphics. The scenes are great. However, there was no plot at all. You would see them fighting and beheading enemies for 2 hours. Despite this fact, I would still rate it the first Must-See of the year. I would give it 5/5 for graphics and 4.5/5 overall score. I really don't understand why it is M18. The scenes are not really that bloody, it is just around the same as Final Dest. 3. If it is for the sex scene, I would say that you can't see anything at all. Just screenshots in a slide show format. lol

OMG. I need to study. I have much to do but i am so so sleepy. BT 1 is in a week's time. I must do well this time. My aim this test is to get at least 55 Rank points. Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Thats what i need.