Monday, March 05, 2007

Screwed up keyboard

My keyboard was fried today.Damn. Now i am using my mouse to type. lol. For those who are wondering, i am using on-screen keyboard. lol. I have to wait till Sunday to get a new one. lol.

Today was a bad day. Wait minute, haven't i mention that before? lol. School is getting screwed up now a days. Some J1 class was playing Captain Balls with our class. lol. We owned them 25:4. They got damn pissed. haha. One of the girls from thier class, their captain, start scolding CK for blocking and knocking into her. WTF. lol. CK got damn pissed, scolded some vulgarities and walked out of the game. The 3 of us walked off too, without any thoughts to support him. The other class was damn scared. haha. It took quite some time for our teacher to convience us to go back. The few of us didn't really play after that. We spent most of our time staring at the other class. After class, our PE teacher scolded us but we heck care him. haha.

Today's Bio SPA was quite ok. I forgot to draw graph until the last minute. haha. Only used 1 min to finish it. Maths test was crap. I didn't know how to do at all. lol. I really need to do something about it. Ok. I have had enough of clicking on this keyboard with my mouse. Off i go, to do some maths. Bye.......