Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Press this link and open it in a new window before reading this post. http://jetsetluv.imeem.com/music/83XWmQKI/monster/

OMG....... The J1 girls, all those that i saw, are worst than the 1st intake. lol. Why ? lol. Where have all the pretty girls gone to ? There is still hope. I haven't seen all of them yet. O no!!! I shouldn't be so shallow. Just pray that they have good attitudes. lolz.

Today is super tiring. I am super sleepy now. 3 of us did circuit training for PE. We ran 10 laps, did 15 pull-ups, 200 situps and 20 sets of jumps. I can barely open my eyes now. I need coffee !!! Damn. Yesterday i had coffee at 9pm and i couldn't fall asleep at night. Whats more, i am sick, sore throat. I want my cold 100 Plus. I really think that 100 Plus is the best soft drink. It is not too sweet unlike cola, clear like water, not as fizzy as Sprite.

Ok... Time for maths again. I got so much to catch up. Bye